Hm..
kalo belom login, login dolo gih
kalo belom jadi member, ya daftar dolo dunk.. ^_^
DengarMusikKu Forum
Hm..
kalo belom login, login dolo gih
kalo belom jadi member, ya daftar dolo dunk.. ^_^
DengarMusikKu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DengarMusikKu Forum

Forum ini merupakan forum dari situs DengarMusikKu.blogspot.com (Forum ini diakses melalui domain forumdmk.indonesianforum.net atau forumdengarmusikku.co.cc)

Latest imagesIndeksGalleryPencarianPendaftaranLogin
DengarMusikKu BLOG
DengarMusikKu
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Buku Tamu

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» “Bukan Sekedar Kata” – The Overtunes Mengusung Tema Santai
Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to FCP - How to convert Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to ProRes for FCP on Mac? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 3:56 am by rahmangans

» Lagu "Masih Berharap" - Isyana Sarasvati
Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to FCP - How to convert Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to ProRes for FCP on Mac? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 10:26 am by miftah012

» Tentang Lagu Barunya Kunto Aji Yang Berbeda
Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to FCP - How to convert Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to ProRes for FCP on Mac? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 10:13 am by miftah012

» Lagu Barunya Fade2black Yang Lebih Ramah Industri Musik
Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to FCP - How to convert Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to ProRes for FCP on Mac? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 2:45 pm by miftah012

» Perasaan Rossa Saat Membawakan Lagu “Bulan Dikekang Malam”
Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to FCP - How to convert Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to ProRes for FCP on Mac? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 4:44 pm by miftah012

» J-Rocks Dan Video Clip Lagu Baru Yang Terharu
Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to FCP - How to convert Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to ProRes for FCP on Mac? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 5:19 am by miftah012

» Cerita Dipha Barus Tentang Pembuatan Lagu “All Good”
Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to FCP - How to convert Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to ProRes for FCP on Mac? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 8:47 pm by miftah012

» "Mengerti Perasaanku", Rio Lagi Mempromosikan Lagu Tersebut
Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to FCP - How to convert Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to ProRes for FCP on Mac? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 7:03 am by miftah012

» Audy Rilis Lagu Baru Dengan Genre Yang Sama
Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to FCP - How to convert Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to ProRes for FCP on Mac? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 7:49 pm by miftah012

Top posters
robinhan
Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to FCP - How to convert Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to ProRes for FCP on Mac? Vote_lcapLumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to FCP - How to convert Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to ProRes for FCP on Mac? Voting_barLumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to FCP - How to convert Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to ProRes for FCP on Mac? Vote_rcap 
tutubebe99
Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to FCP - How to convert Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to ProRes for FCP on Mac? Vote_lcapLumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to FCP - How to convert Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to ProRes for FCP on Mac? Voting_barLumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to FCP - How to convert Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to ProRes for FCP on Mac? Vote_rcap 
Si Blogger Cilik
lisa198754
EmilyFaye
broster73
miftah012
Sharon89
kyogoku
madison768

Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to FCP - How to convert Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to ProRes for FCP on Mac?

Go down 
PengirimMessage
robinhan
Good Member
Good Member

Jumlah posting : 479

Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to FCP - How to convert Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to ProRes for FCP on Mac? Empty
PostSubyek: Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to FCP - How to convert Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to ProRes for FCP on Mac?   Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to FCP - How to convert Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to ProRes for FCP on Mac? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:09 am

Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to FCP - How to convert Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to ProRes for FCP on Mac?

I bought a Lumix DMC-ZS35, the DMC-FZ38 can record HD movie of 720P in AVCHD Lite. And a stereo microphone, featuring Dolby Digital Stereo Creator, records high quality audio. It is very easy to use. And I used it captured many funny videos in my daily important time. A friend of mine asked me to edit these videos so that they can share my funny videos.

So I want to edit these videos in FCP 6 on my Mac. When I try to import AVCHD Lite into FCP for editing, I was frustrated that AVCHD Lite could not be imported into FCP 6. At this time, I find a Panasonic Lumix AVCHD Lite Video Converter which can convert AVCHD Lite to ProRes 422 (*.mov). With it, after conversion, I import Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite into FCP on Mac.

If you have some or similar problems in importing AVCHD Lite into FCP, you can use this Mac AVCHD Lite Video Converter. In addition, if you have one of Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2, Lumix DMC-TZ10/ZS7, Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX75, Panasonic LX5 which in AVCHD Lite format, you also can use this converter to solve your problem.

There is a guide for you to convert AVCHD Lite to ProRes 422 (*.mov) for FCP on Mac.

Step 1. Add videos

After running this Mac Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite Converter, then just click "Add" button to upload the Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite videos from your Mac.

Step 2. Choose output format

At this step, you can select Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov) as output format. Then click the "Settings" button and choose 1920*1080 as output video size to keep HD quality. If you are using FCP 7, you can choose Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 4444 (*.mov) as output format.

Step 3. Convert AVCHD Lite to PreRes for FCP on Mac

When all settings are done, you can click "Convert" button to convert Lumix DMC-ZS35 AVCHD Lite to ProRes for FCP on Mac. After conversion, you can import these cnverted video into FCP for editing to make your own movies.

movie-mac.com/guide/convert-lumix-dmc-zs35-avchd-lite-to-prores-for-fcp.html
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1