Hm..
kalo belom login, login dolo gih
kalo belom jadi member, ya daftar dolo dunk.. ^_^
DengarMusikKu Forum
Hm..
kalo belom login, login dolo gih
kalo belom jadi member, ya daftar dolo dunk.. ^_^
DengarMusikKu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DengarMusikKu Forum

Forum ini merupakan forum dari situs DengarMusikKu.blogspot.com (Forum ini diakses melalui domain forumdmk.indonesianforum.net atau forumdengarmusikku.co.cc)

Latest imagesIndeksGalleryPencarianPendaftaranLogin
DengarMusikKu BLOG
DengarMusikKu
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Buku Tamu

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» “Bukan Sekedar Kata” – The Overtunes Mengusung Tema Santai
Stream MTS files to HDTV-Connect and Share Panasonic TM700 MTS Videos on HDTV Based on DLNA  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 3:56 am by rahmangans

» Lagu "Masih Berharap" - Isyana Sarasvati
Stream MTS files to HDTV-Connect and Share Panasonic TM700 MTS Videos on HDTV Based on DLNA  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 10:26 am by miftah012

» Tentang Lagu Barunya Kunto Aji Yang Berbeda
Stream MTS files to HDTV-Connect and Share Panasonic TM700 MTS Videos on HDTV Based on DLNA  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 10:13 am by miftah012

» Lagu Barunya Fade2black Yang Lebih Ramah Industri Musik
Stream MTS files to HDTV-Connect and Share Panasonic TM700 MTS Videos on HDTV Based on DLNA  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 2:45 pm by miftah012

» Perasaan Rossa Saat Membawakan Lagu “Bulan Dikekang Malam”
Stream MTS files to HDTV-Connect and Share Panasonic TM700 MTS Videos on HDTV Based on DLNA  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 4:44 pm by miftah012

» J-Rocks Dan Video Clip Lagu Baru Yang Terharu
Stream MTS files to HDTV-Connect and Share Panasonic TM700 MTS Videos on HDTV Based on DLNA  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 5:19 am by miftah012

» Cerita Dipha Barus Tentang Pembuatan Lagu “All Good”
Stream MTS files to HDTV-Connect and Share Panasonic TM700 MTS Videos on HDTV Based on DLNA  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 8:47 pm by miftah012

» "Mengerti Perasaanku", Rio Lagi Mempromosikan Lagu Tersebut
Stream MTS files to HDTV-Connect and Share Panasonic TM700 MTS Videos on HDTV Based on DLNA  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 7:03 am by miftah012

» Audy Rilis Lagu Baru Dengan Genre Yang Sama
Stream MTS files to HDTV-Connect and Share Panasonic TM700 MTS Videos on HDTV Based on DLNA  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 7:49 pm by miftah012

Top posters
robinhan
Stream MTS files to HDTV-Connect and Share Panasonic TM700 MTS Videos on HDTV Based on DLNA  Vote_lcapStream MTS files to HDTV-Connect and Share Panasonic TM700 MTS Videos on HDTV Based on DLNA  Voting_barStream MTS files to HDTV-Connect and Share Panasonic TM700 MTS Videos on HDTV Based on DLNA  Vote_rcap 
tutubebe99
Stream MTS files to HDTV-Connect and Share Panasonic TM700 MTS Videos on HDTV Based on DLNA  Vote_lcapStream MTS files to HDTV-Connect and Share Panasonic TM700 MTS Videos on HDTV Based on DLNA  Voting_barStream MTS files to HDTV-Connect and Share Panasonic TM700 MTS Videos on HDTV Based on DLNA  Vote_rcap 
Si Blogger Cilik
lisa198754
EmilyFaye
broster73
miftah012
Sharon89
kyogoku
madison768

Stream MTS files to HDTV-Connect and Share Panasonic TM700 MTS Videos on HDTV Based on DLNA

Go down 
PengirimMessage
kyogoku

Jumlah posting : 73

Stream MTS files to HDTV-Connect and Share Panasonic TM700 MTS Videos on HDTV Based on DLNA  Empty
PostSubyek: Stream MTS files to HDTV-Connect and Share Panasonic TM700 MTS Videos on HDTV Based on DLNA    Stream MTS files to HDTV-Connect and Share Panasonic TM700 MTS Videos on HDTV Based on DLNA  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:13 pm

Stream MTS files to HDTV-Connect and Share Panasonic TM700 MTS Videos on HDTV Based on DLNA

I have Panasonic HDC-TM700 to shoot videos in MTS format. With it I was able to record my daughter's birthday party last Sunday. But yesterday my parents came and they hoped I can share the birthday party videos with them. Since I had a HDTV and I would like to share with my parents on it based on DLNA.

As we know, DLNA is a solution for us to make it come true that we can share songs, videos, or other Medias among all of home entertainment devices. I could easily Connect and Share MTS videos on HDTV via DLNA.

And the problem was how to Lossless Merge MTS videos into one. When searching for effective solution, I happened to find Aunsoft Final Mate with which I could complete the process. I used Final Mate to merge the MTS files into one file which can be stored in my computer and showed on HDTV. There is less quality loss when merging MTS videos into one.

Below is the quick guide for you to Stream TM700 MTS Videos to HDTV based on DLNA.

Step 1. Guide MTS files into Final Mate.
Aunsoft Final Mate can detect automatically when the camcorder is connected to computer with the USB cable. Here I show the video on my PC.

Step 2. Merge MTS files into one.
Make sure the MTS files have been guided into project tab by drag and drop them to the time line to create a new project for lossless output. Before merging, you can also rename them to fit your preference.

Step 3. Set the path for outputting in Final Mate.
Click the “EXPORT” button and then you can find a dialog box. After setting the output path, click the "OK" button and then you can get the video file which is of less loss of quality.

Finally, I succeeded to Enjoy and Watch Party Videos on HDTV through DLNA.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1