Hm..
kalo belom login, login dolo gih
kalo belom jadi member, ya daftar dolo dunk.. ^_^
DengarMusikKu Forum
Hm..
kalo belom login, login dolo gih
kalo belom jadi member, ya daftar dolo dunk.. ^_^
DengarMusikKu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DengarMusikKu Forum

Forum ini merupakan forum dari situs DengarMusikKu.blogspot.com (Forum ini diakses melalui domain forumdmk.indonesianforum.net atau forumdengarmusikku.co.cc)

Latest imagesIndeksGalleryPencarianPendaftaranLogin
DengarMusikKu BLOG
DengarMusikKu
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Buku Tamu

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» “Bukan Sekedar Kata” – The Overtunes Mengusung Tema Santai
Can you tell me the way to recover deleted photos from ipad? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 3:56 am by rahmangans

» Lagu "Masih Berharap" - Isyana Sarasvati
Can you tell me the way to recover deleted photos from ipad? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 10:26 am by miftah012

» Tentang Lagu Barunya Kunto Aji Yang Berbeda
Can you tell me the way to recover deleted photos from ipad? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 10:13 am by miftah012

» Lagu Barunya Fade2black Yang Lebih Ramah Industri Musik
Can you tell me the way to recover deleted photos from ipad? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 2:45 pm by miftah012

» Perasaan Rossa Saat Membawakan Lagu “Bulan Dikekang Malam”
Can you tell me the way to recover deleted photos from ipad? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 4:44 pm by miftah012

» J-Rocks Dan Video Clip Lagu Baru Yang Terharu
Can you tell me the way to recover deleted photos from ipad? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 5:19 am by miftah012

» Cerita Dipha Barus Tentang Pembuatan Lagu “All Good”
Can you tell me the way to recover deleted photos from ipad? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 8:47 pm by miftah012

» "Mengerti Perasaanku", Rio Lagi Mempromosikan Lagu Tersebut
Can you tell me the way to recover deleted photos from ipad? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 7:03 am by miftah012

» Audy Rilis Lagu Baru Dengan Genre Yang Sama
Can you tell me the way to recover deleted photos from ipad? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 7:49 pm by miftah012

Top posters
robinhan
Can you tell me the way to recover deleted photos from ipad? Vote_lcapCan you tell me the way to recover deleted photos from ipad? Voting_barCan you tell me the way to recover deleted photos from ipad? Vote_rcap 
tutubebe99
Can you tell me the way to recover deleted photos from ipad? Vote_lcapCan you tell me the way to recover deleted photos from ipad? Voting_barCan you tell me the way to recover deleted photos from ipad? Vote_rcap 
Si Blogger Cilik
lisa198754
EmilyFaye
broster73
miftah012
Sharon89
kyogoku
madison768

Can you tell me the way to recover deleted photos from ipad?

Go down 
PengirimMessage
computernovice

Jumlah posting : 18

Can you tell me the way to recover deleted photos from ipad? Empty
PostSubyek: Can you tell me the way to recover deleted photos from ipad?   Can you tell me the way to recover deleted photos from ipad? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:48 pm

Is there a way that could recover deleted pictures on iPad 3? Like, a trick to recover deleted photos from iPad via iTunes? I have tried a lot of tricks online, from Backup and Restore to some free softwares, something like Recuva, none of which worked, what am I supposed to do to get our photos back? It drived me crazy!

Can you tell me the way to recover deleted photos from ipad? 7985286618_a0c2ed401a

However, after endless mountains and rivers that leave doubt whether there is a solution out for ipad 3 photo recovery, suddenly one encounters the shade of a willow, bright flowers and a lovely village. At last I found Tenorshare iTunes Data Recovery, one of the iPad photo recovery software, was recommended by people that had used it. I really thankful about it because I and my girlfriend got all our pictures again. It turned out great!

Here are steps that I followed to recover deleted photos from ipad.
1. Got this iPad photo recovery software onto my Macbook pro and luanched it.
2. Selected the iPad's backup file listed on the interface and clicked "Start Scan".
3. After a few minutes, all our photos were listed there! I could even see it there!
4. Selected all the pictures I wanna get back to continue "Recover".
5. Then I saved them onto my computer to avoid losing them again! Smile

Wow, all the photos were recovered! My girlfriend was so happy that got a gift from her! Happy ending! Hah…… Smile

In case you may be in the same trouble someday, I would love to share my successful solution for iPad data recovery with you guys here. But in case your ipad lost photos like me, you had better back up your data on your iPad with iTunes. If you happens to lose your pictures unfortunately, you may try the above easy solution.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Can you tell me the way to recover deleted photos from ipad?
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1