Hm..
kalo belom login, login dolo gih
kalo belom jadi member, ya daftar dolo dunk.. ^_^
DengarMusikKu Forum
Hm..
kalo belom login, login dolo gih
kalo belom jadi member, ya daftar dolo dunk.. ^_^
DengarMusikKu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DengarMusikKu Forum

Forum ini merupakan forum dari situs DengarMusikKu.blogspot.com (Forum ini diakses melalui domain forumdmk.indonesianforum.net atau forumdengarmusikku.co.cc)

Latest imagesIndeksGalleryPencarianPendaftaranLogin
DengarMusikKu BLOG
DengarMusikKu
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Buku Tamu

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» “Bukan Sekedar Kata” – The Overtunes Mengusung Tema Santai
Solution to restore iPhone contact after you deleted or lost Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 3:56 am by rahmangans

» Lagu "Masih Berharap" - Isyana Sarasvati
Solution to restore iPhone contact after you deleted or lost Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 10:26 am by miftah012

» Tentang Lagu Barunya Kunto Aji Yang Berbeda
Solution to restore iPhone contact after you deleted or lost Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 10:13 am by miftah012

» Lagu Barunya Fade2black Yang Lebih Ramah Industri Musik
Solution to restore iPhone contact after you deleted or lost Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 2:45 pm by miftah012

» Perasaan Rossa Saat Membawakan Lagu “Bulan Dikekang Malam”
Solution to restore iPhone contact after you deleted or lost Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 4:44 pm by miftah012

» J-Rocks Dan Video Clip Lagu Baru Yang Terharu
Solution to restore iPhone contact after you deleted or lost Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 5:19 am by miftah012

» Cerita Dipha Barus Tentang Pembuatan Lagu “All Good”
Solution to restore iPhone contact after you deleted or lost Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 8:47 pm by miftah012

» "Mengerti Perasaanku", Rio Lagi Mempromosikan Lagu Tersebut
Solution to restore iPhone contact after you deleted or lost Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 7:03 am by miftah012

» Audy Rilis Lagu Baru Dengan Genre Yang Sama
Solution to restore iPhone contact after you deleted or lost Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 7:49 pm by miftah012

Top posters
robinhan
Solution to restore iPhone contact after you deleted or lost Vote_lcapSolution to restore iPhone contact after you deleted or lost Voting_barSolution to restore iPhone contact after you deleted or lost Vote_rcap 
tutubebe99
Solution to restore iPhone contact after you deleted or lost Vote_lcapSolution to restore iPhone contact after you deleted or lost Voting_barSolution to restore iPhone contact after you deleted or lost Vote_rcap 
Si Blogger Cilik
lisa198754
EmilyFaye
broster73
miftah012
Sharon89
kyogoku
madison768

Solution to restore iPhone contact after you deleted or lost

Go down 
PengirimMessage
computernovice

Jumlah posting : 18

Solution to restore iPhone contact after you deleted or lost Empty
PostSubyek: Solution to restore iPhone contact after you deleted or lost   Solution to restore iPhone contact after you deleted or lost Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:04 am

“How can I restore deleted iphone contact? I know how to recover deleted photos so there must be a way! I can't restore data from a previous backup file because I never backed my phone up on iTunes. Is there any software that works for my case I can download or buy? I have a macbook pro, is there any way to restore iphone contacts I lost on Mac OS X? ”

As a matter of fact, every time a person sync data between iPhone and iTunes, all previous information will be instantly backed up through iTunes and stored as a .sqlitedb file, which is updated along with the later sync continuously. But those back-up files can't end up being viewed or removed unless you apply certain software using special algorithms to draw out.

That's the reason those great apple iphone data recovery software program are designed in order to used for, recovering deleted or misplaced files from apple iphone (even broken, stolen) via iTunes backups. When you need iphone restore contacts, that is your best bet.

Tenorshare iTunes Data Recovery is a professional iPhone recovery software program that is able you to restore iPhone contact from the backup files on i-tunes, no matter you are using iPhone 4S, iPhone4, iPhone 3GS or the prior versions, or you simply lost your iPhone.

"At The apple company, we attempt to make world-class items that deliver the most effective experience achievable to our customers," this individual wrote. "Using the launch of our new Roadmaps last few days, we fell short on this commitment. We are extremely i'm sorry for the actual frustration it's caused."

This time around, however, Buyer Reports was more nice about Apple's solecism.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Solution to restore iPhone contact after you deleted or lost
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1