Hm..
kalo belom login, login dolo gih
kalo belom jadi member, ya daftar dolo dunk.. ^_^
DengarMusikKu Forum
Hm..
kalo belom login, login dolo gih
kalo belom jadi member, ya daftar dolo dunk.. ^_^
DengarMusikKu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DengarMusikKu Forum

Forum ini merupakan forum dari situs DengarMusikKu.blogspot.com (Forum ini diakses melalui domain forumdmk.indonesianforum.net atau forumdengarmusikku.co.cc)

Latest imagesIndeksGalleryPencarianPendaftaranLogin
DengarMusikKu BLOG
DengarMusikKu
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Buku Tamu

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» “Bukan Sekedar Kata” – The Overtunes Mengusung Tema Santai
20% OFF Sony MTS to WMV-Edit Sony HandyCam MTS files in Windows Movie Maker Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 3:56 am by rahmangans

» Lagu "Masih Berharap" - Isyana Sarasvati
20% OFF Sony MTS to WMV-Edit Sony HandyCam MTS files in Windows Movie Maker Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 10:26 am by miftah012

» Tentang Lagu Barunya Kunto Aji Yang Berbeda
20% OFF Sony MTS to WMV-Edit Sony HandyCam MTS files in Windows Movie Maker Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 10:13 am by miftah012

» Lagu Barunya Fade2black Yang Lebih Ramah Industri Musik
20% OFF Sony MTS to WMV-Edit Sony HandyCam MTS files in Windows Movie Maker Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 2:45 pm by miftah012

» Perasaan Rossa Saat Membawakan Lagu “Bulan Dikekang Malam”
20% OFF Sony MTS to WMV-Edit Sony HandyCam MTS files in Windows Movie Maker Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 4:44 pm by miftah012

» J-Rocks Dan Video Clip Lagu Baru Yang Terharu
20% OFF Sony MTS to WMV-Edit Sony HandyCam MTS files in Windows Movie Maker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 5:19 am by miftah012

» Cerita Dipha Barus Tentang Pembuatan Lagu “All Good”
20% OFF Sony MTS to WMV-Edit Sony HandyCam MTS files in Windows Movie Maker Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 8:47 pm by miftah012

» "Mengerti Perasaanku", Rio Lagi Mempromosikan Lagu Tersebut
20% OFF Sony MTS to WMV-Edit Sony HandyCam MTS files in Windows Movie Maker Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 7:03 am by miftah012

» Audy Rilis Lagu Baru Dengan Genre Yang Sama
20% OFF Sony MTS to WMV-Edit Sony HandyCam MTS files in Windows Movie Maker Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 7:49 pm by miftah012

Top posters
robinhan
20% OFF Sony MTS to WMV-Edit Sony HandyCam MTS files in Windows Movie Maker Vote_lcap20% OFF Sony MTS to WMV-Edit Sony HandyCam MTS files in Windows Movie Maker Voting_bar20% OFF Sony MTS to WMV-Edit Sony HandyCam MTS files in Windows Movie Maker Vote_rcap 
tutubebe99
20% OFF Sony MTS to WMV-Edit Sony HandyCam MTS files in Windows Movie Maker Vote_lcap20% OFF Sony MTS to WMV-Edit Sony HandyCam MTS files in Windows Movie Maker Voting_bar20% OFF Sony MTS to WMV-Edit Sony HandyCam MTS files in Windows Movie Maker Vote_rcap 
Si Blogger Cilik
lisa198754
EmilyFaye
broster73
miftah012
Sharon89
kyogoku
madison768

20% OFF Sony MTS to WMV-Edit Sony HandyCam MTS files in Windows Movie Maker

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Phyllis11

Jumlah posting : 4

20% OFF Sony MTS to WMV-Edit Sony HandyCam MTS files in Windows Movie Maker Empty
PostSubyek: 20% OFF Sony MTS to WMV-Edit Sony HandyCam MTS files in Windows Movie Maker   20% OFF Sony MTS to WMV-Edit Sony HandyCam MTS files in Windows Movie Maker Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:19 am

Good news! Pavtube Studio has put the great MTS/M2TS Converter on its Summer Sales Special Offer list. Go ahead and click the below links to get 20% off MTS to WMV converter.
20% OFF Sony MTS to WMV-Edit Sony HandyCam MTS files in Windows Movie Maker Pavtube-2012-Summer-Special-Offer-MTS-Converter

Quote :
pavtube.com/2012-summer-sale.html

Summary:This article tell you how to edit Sony HandyCam MTS files in Windows Movie Maker with Pavtube Sony MTS to WMV Converter and play in Windows Media Player with best codec.

Several days ago one of my friends asked me how to edit Sony HandyCam MTS files in Windows Movie Maker and play in Windows Media Player, after several hours' work, I succeed to solve his problem, and today I want to share the method with all of you. Below is his problems.

“I have a bunch of MTS video files from a Sony HandyCam. I'm running Vista 64....and for the life of me, I can't find a compatible codec so that I can edit the video files. I can view Sony HandyCam MTS videos in Windows Media Player Ver 11.0 ...but it warns me that I don't have the right codec loaded. None-the-less, I can still see the clips. When I go to Windows Movie Maker Ver 6.0, it tells me I need a codec for the Sony HandyCam MTS files. I'm trying to edit the clips together to make a movie...and so far, have had zip success.

I haven't been able to find a source for an Sony HandyCam MTS codec compatible with Vista 64. I've loaded about 6 codecs...and they all fail during installation, probably because I'm running a 64 bit version of Vista. Second question, do you need a different codec to edit Sony HandyCam MTS films versus watch them? Some sights have two codecs, one for watching, one for editting. Why's that?”

It is known that Sony Handycam mts videos are not compatible with most video editing software on neither Mac nor Windows. If you try to import Sony Handycam MTS to Movie Maker on Windows, it would become choppy and take much time to finish the importing progress.

The best way is to convert Sony HandyCam MTS to WMV format for Windows Movie Maker and Windows Media Player, WMV format is best compatible with Windows software.

Here I recommend you to try Pavtube MTS to WMV converter, and this is the software I use. It dose most of anything you want to change any format, even for audio to. Neat program. It has excellent presets for editing software like Premiere, below is a snapshot of it profiles.

Quote :
pavtube.com/mts-converter/

As shown above, you can transcode Sony HandyCam MTS to Premiere WMV format, and then you can edit Sony HandyCam in Windows Movie Maker, Premiere, Sony Vegas or play in Windows Media Player. You can also use Pavtube Free MTS to DVD creator to burn your videos to DVD disc.

Quote :
prores-aic-converter.com/?p=576

Now you can follow the steps above and have a try. You can also find more solutios at MTS column on Pavtube website.

Quote :
pavtube.com/convert-mts-avchd-files.html
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1