Hm..
kalo belom login, login dolo gih
kalo belom jadi member, ya daftar dolo dunk.. ^_^
DengarMusikKu Forum
Hm..
kalo belom login, login dolo gih
kalo belom jadi member, ya daftar dolo dunk.. ^_^
DengarMusikKu Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DengarMusikKu Forum

Forum ini merupakan forum dari situs DengarMusikKu.blogspot.com (Forum ini diakses melalui domain forumdmk.indonesianforum.net atau forumdengarmusikku.co.cc)

Latest imagesIndeksGalleryPencarianPendaftaranLogin
DengarMusikKu BLOG
DengarMusikKu
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Buku Tamu

ShoutMix chat widget
Latest topics
» “Bukan Sekedar Kata” – The Overtunes Mengusung Tema Santai
Watch Transformer 3 Blu-ray Movie with Toshiba Thrive on Mac  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 3:56 am by rahmangans

» Lagu "Masih Berharap" - Isyana Sarasvati
Watch Transformer 3 Blu-ray Movie with Toshiba Thrive on Mac  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 10:26 am by miftah012

» Tentang Lagu Barunya Kunto Aji Yang Berbeda
Watch Transformer 3 Blu-ray Movie with Toshiba Thrive on Mac  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 10:13 am by miftah012

» Lagu Barunya Fade2black Yang Lebih Ramah Industri Musik
Watch Transformer 3 Blu-ray Movie with Toshiba Thrive on Mac  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 2:45 pm by miftah012

» Perasaan Rossa Saat Membawakan Lagu “Bulan Dikekang Malam”
Watch Transformer 3 Blu-ray Movie with Toshiba Thrive on Mac  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 4:44 pm by miftah012

» J-Rocks Dan Video Clip Lagu Baru Yang Terharu
Watch Transformer 3 Blu-ray Movie with Toshiba Thrive on Mac  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 5:19 am by miftah012

» Cerita Dipha Barus Tentang Pembuatan Lagu “All Good”
Watch Transformer 3 Blu-ray Movie with Toshiba Thrive on Mac  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 8:47 pm by miftah012

» "Mengerti Perasaanku", Rio Lagi Mempromosikan Lagu Tersebut
Watch Transformer 3 Blu-ray Movie with Toshiba Thrive on Mac  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 7:03 am by miftah012

» Audy Rilis Lagu Baru Dengan Genre Yang Sama
Watch Transformer 3 Blu-ray Movie with Toshiba Thrive on Mac  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 7:49 pm by miftah012

Top posters
robinhan
Watch Transformer 3 Blu-ray Movie with Toshiba Thrive on Mac  Vote_lcapWatch Transformer 3 Blu-ray Movie with Toshiba Thrive on Mac  Voting_barWatch Transformer 3 Blu-ray Movie with Toshiba Thrive on Mac  Vote_rcap 
tutubebe99
Watch Transformer 3 Blu-ray Movie with Toshiba Thrive on Mac  Vote_lcapWatch Transformer 3 Blu-ray Movie with Toshiba Thrive on Mac  Voting_barWatch Transformer 3 Blu-ray Movie with Toshiba Thrive on Mac  Vote_rcap 
Si Blogger Cilik
lisa198754
EmilyFaye
broster73
miftah012
Sharon89
kyogoku
madison768

Watch Transformer 3 Blu-ray Movie with Toshiba Thrive on Mac

Go down 
2 posters
PengirimMessage
tutubebe99
Good Member
Good Member

Jumlah posting : 389

Watch Transformer 3 Blu-ray Movie with Toshiba Thrive on Mac  Empty
PostSubyek: Watch Transformer 3 Blu-ray Movie with Toshiba Thrive on Mac    Watch Transformer 3 Blu-ray Movie with Toshiba Thrive on Mac  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:48 pm

If you are considering purchasing an Android tablet, there are quite a lot of such devices from which you can choose. Generally speaking, among the tablet products recently released, Toshiba Thrive is no doubt one of the most attractive tablets. With a 10.1 inches display, the quality of image experience becomes greater than many other products.

For many Blu-ray movie lovers, they really want to know that if Toshiba Thrive support Blu-ray videos playing back. And as we known, Blu-ray movies are usually restored in a Blu-ray disc. These Blu-ray video files are in large size and encoded with HD video codec. But for the moment, there is not any tablet have strong enough video decoding capability to decode and play Blu-ray movies. So, what should we do to make Thrive play Blu-ray movies?

This is the reason why I am going to do some tests to make sure which is the most suitable format for playing on Thrive. I use Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac as the best Mac Blu-ray to thrive converter to rip Blu-ray movies for Toshiba Thrive smooth playing. The Blu-ray movie I use to test is Transformer 3.

OK, having been prepared, we can start the test to convert Mac Blu-ray movies to Thrive playing on Mac. First, you need import Transformer 3 to Blu-ray to Thrive Mac ripper. The program supports import from BD ROM, BD ISO/IFO or just from BD folders.

The next step is important; I was offered various video formats to choose from as the output format for my Blu-ray movie. I click the format bar and the format option menu appears from which I can choose the output format I need. At first, I choose iPad 2 Video (*.mp4) in iPad profile.

And the second file, I choose Audio Video Interleaved (*.avi) in common video option.

At last, I choose MPEG-4 HD Video (*.mp4) for the third file.

After setting the output format for the Blu-ray Transformer 3 to Toshiba Thrive converter, I click the convert button to start the conversion from Blu-ray to MP4 and AVI. Certainly, the program provides profile settings for each movie. If necessary, you can click the settings button to adjust the bitrate and resolution ratio for your movie.

After the conversion finished, I get the converted videos on my Mac. And then, I put converted Blu-ray movies to Thrive for playing. The iPad Video in MP4 format is not available for playing on Thrive. And the video in AVI format seems not so clear when being played while the MPEG-4 HD video in MP4 format can be smoothly played on Thrive with best video and audio quality.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
jojoli1314

Jumlah posting : 22

Watch Transformer 3 Blu-ray Movie with Toshiba Thrive on Mac  Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Watch Transformer 3 Blu-ray Movie with Toshiba Thrive on Mac    Watch Transformer 3 Blu-ray Movie with Toshiba Thrive on Mac  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:04 pm

Sony XR500V AVCHD to Vimeo Converter-How to Share Sony XR500V AVCHD Videos on Vimeo?

Vimeo is a video-sharing website on which users can upload, share, and view videos. Unlike YouTube has many limitations, Vimeo allows users upload HD videos (1080p HD video also included) to it with high image quality kept. Therefore, many people turn to Vimeo and publish their HD video shooting footages recorded by camcorder. These videos always last a relatively long time that YouTube does not support uploading. Do you want have a try and share Sony XR500V AVCHD videos on Vimeo?

Though you can directly upload the HD videos from camcorder to Vimeo, the Vimeo only allow no more than 5GB video size for uploading per week for Plus users, while long time videos always have a larger size than 5GB. So, you have to come with a solution to share Sony XR500V AVCHD videos on Vimeo. Perhaps you can compress AVCHD videos for Vimeo with high video quality. Pavtube Video Converter is best Sony XR500V AVCHD compress tool for you to convert Sony XR500V HD videos to Vimeo in small size with high quality.

Below are simple steps for you to convert Sony XR500V HD videos to Vimeo.

Step 1: Import the AVCHD files to Pavtube Sony XR500V AVCHD to Vimeo converter.
Click the add button to import the HD AVCHD files from your camcorder to Pavtube Video Converter. The AVCHD files should be copied to hard drive of your computer.

Step 2: Select compatible format for uploading to Vimeo.
As Vimeo supports HD videos for uploading, you can choose HD Video >> H.264 HD Video (*.mp4). If you want to get smaller video size, you can choose Common Video >> MPEG-4 Movie (*.mp4).

Step 3: Change profile settings to compress AVCHD videos for Vimeo.
The default settings of H.264 HD Video are not very suitable for Vimeo, you can change the settings to get smaller size of output videos. You can decrease the video size and byterate to decrease the file size.

Step 4: Start to convert Sony XR500V HD video to Vimeo compatible MP4 video.
Click the convert button and the conversion from Sony XR500V HD AVCHD to H.264 HD video will start. The conversion would not take much time, after that, you can just wait the conversion finished and then upload the converted MP4 videos to Vimeo with high video quality.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1